Antioch United Methodist Church was organized sometime between 1812 and 1815. The first building was located in an area called the "Fork District."
Sometime in the 1820's a log structure was built on the west side of the present cemetery. It was named "Antioch" and used until 1846.
A new church was constructed because of increased membership and growth. It had two doors, one for the men, and one for the women. This building was in use approximately 120 years.
Again it became necessary to enlarge the building because of growth, so the present structure was completed in 1968. Truslow hall was completed in 1980 under the leadership of Marion Truslow, an Architect and Builder. Upon completion it was dedicated in his honor.